Birchwood and Spring Creek October Construction Update
2:19PM October 17, 2019
1. The transport fiber has been built from Ooltewah Georgetown Road to the Old Georgetown substation. The fiber splicing has not been completed yet.
2. The feeder fiber from the Georgetown substation to Highway 58 is complete, but the fiber has not been spliced yet.
3. The feeder fiber from the Highway 60/Highway 58 intersection north is approximately 30% complete.
1. Project construction is scheduled to begin next Monday, October 21st.
2. Make ready – VEC has 94 poles that need to be replaced. 33 poles have been replaced to date.